- 所在地: BostonSusu and I are planing to start a monthly gathering for our cameral club members. Basically the meeting will involve talks about the various concepts and techniques of photography for 1 hr, followed by a photo show and comment for 1 hrs. For the first hour talks, hope the gurus here can volunteer to contribute with your knowledge and experience, 像Susu, Shutterbug, Oz, Laogao, Kurtyang, colder98, Tableau 这些一流高手们， 我们等采纳大家意见拟定一个topic list后，欢迎高手们踊跃认购topic, 不胜感激。The second session photoshow is for everybody to present one or two of your photos, either you feel it is good or you feel you have some confusions when taking the photos, so that you can get some feedbacks from others and help to improve yourself. Then if the weather is good, we can go to some place to do some practice. And last thing of the day: to some place and FB
The first gathering will be Saturday next week (Eighteenth of November), to give enough time for people to prepare. We can start at 1pM, and our 资深班主及摄影大师Susu will talk about some basic concepts about photography, followed by a photo show by everybody who attend. I will make a rule this time that anybody who attend this meeting (I assume you want to learn something about photography) must show one or two photos you take to get other's opinion as a start (if you have ever taken one with photography oriented). I will see how this works out.
We start this meeting partly because of some requests I received from people who want to start to learn photography, so beginners welcome.
Colder98, will HIM be OK for our meeting and can you get the LCD projector?
If you have any topics or issues want us to cover for our first talk, or you have any suggestions as to how the meeting would go, let me and Susu know. And let us know whether the time is OK.
最后进行编辑的是 dawn256 on 1/02/2006 14:52, 总计第 3 次编辑
- 所在地: Boston
- 所在地: Boston
- 所在地: Boston
- 所在地: Bedford
- 所在地: Boston
- 帖子:803Hi Dawn and others:
I think Sunday afternoon would be better. I will contact 那谁 to see whether he can help me to arrange the gathering. Our meeting room can hold up to 15 to 20 people. The project in ready for the slide show. The only thing we need is a computer. But the problem is we need more people who have Harvard ID to come. I myself cannot sign for many people to security guard.
- 所在地: BostonHi, Colder and others interested:
I can bring a Laptop with me to the meeting. So far around 8-10 people are interested and may come.
For people who are interested, you can still come.
From the voting results, I think we will have the meeting this Saturday at 1pm, sorry for those who can not make it this Saturday.
The meeting schedule is:
1-2pm: Susu will talk about the basic concepts of photography. Susu, as we will go out for shooting either the sunset or the night shooting afterwards, can you include some of the things we need to know about sunset/nightshooting?
2-3pm: For everybody to show 1-2 of their own pics for discussion. Hope everybody can participate in this session.
Please bring your images on a CD or memory stick so that you can show your image with my computer. Or you can choose to email me the image before Saturday. email@example.com
Size for image: 800x600 for landscape, 600x400 for portrait, around 200kb.
3pm-sunset: We will go out to shoot sunset/night shooting. Currently I have a couple of choices:
1. go along Charles river to shoot cityscape at sunset
2. go to the place Hubert went last time
3. go to Hull island (we went last time).
As sunset now is at 4:30, so we will see where to go depending on the time we finish the indoor session.
After shooting, for people interested, we can go for dinner (any suggestions for restraunt?).
For people who want to come, please let us know also whether you have a harvard ID. Thanks.
Any suggestions welcome.
- 第一家贷款 宋锡勇 万媛媛
电脑即时审批贷款 联网搜索最低利率Sunny Garden 橱柜
617-999-8998 Greater Boston
专营橱柜 低端到高端 免费设计报价友邦二手车行
地铁蓝线, 买车卖车换车, 换轮胎资生堂专卖店
专卖资生堂护肤品高端韩国护肤品, 外加周建华 地产经纪
617 953 4160 Greater Boston
建筑牌照 . 百万工程保险费. 工人保险大都会驾驶学校