• yiyi
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:5
发表于: 8/13/2004 16:30 发表主题: Anyone in the west of Mass?
引用并回复 快速引用
I am new comer, looking for some partners who want to play tennis in the west of MASS.
  • Jedi
  • 帖子:1166
发表于: 8/20/2004 11:03 发表主题: Re: Anyone in the west of Mass?
引用并回复 快速引用
Yiyi, welcome!

We can organize a bunch of people to go to Springfield to play tennis with you, during the BIG E smile But you have to promise to be our guide smile

yiyi 写到:
I am new comer, looking for some partners who want to play tennis in the west of MASS.

• yiyi
  • 帖子:5
发表于: 8/20/2004 17:08 发表主题: Re: Anyone in the west of Mass?
引用并回复 快速引用
Jedi, That's a much warmer welcome than what I have expected. smile Bow.

If you guys come to the town, of course, I would try my best to be a good guide. Big E is a good event, also, I guess those who still hold a young heart would like to pay Six Flag New England a visit. Basket Ball Hall of Fame is also in Springfield downtown. See, I am not sure if you guys will have time to play tennis.

I just borrowed a small place on your website to see if I can find someone who is at begineer's level, living in the west of MA, and have time to play tennis.

Jedi 写到:
Yiyi, welcome!

We can organize a bunch of people to go to Springfield to play tennis with you, during the BIG E smile But you have to promise to be our guide smile

yiyi 写到: