• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 8/18/2004 08:55 发表主题: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
Tried to organize some photographer gatherings and photography outings but failed because of poor participation. Posted a lot of photos but have never got any constructive comments.

Please be more active. If you don't like the outings I organized, you can give your opinions or organize your own outings. Regarding postings, I don't want to get only praise with nothing else. Even if it is a praise, I want to know why you think the picture is good.
  • danvers
  • 帖子:43
发表于: 8/18/2004 15:12 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
Please organize more photo outings in Massachusetts, most of your outings are out of MA.
Please have some outing like this: start early afternoon, continue till sunset when is the good time for photo, then have simple dinner (for exchanging ideas purpose) and go home, keep it in one day.
Your photos are good, your style is consistent.

r418mot 写到:
Tried to organize some photographer gatherings and photography outings but failed because of poor participation. Posted a lot of photos but have never got any constructive comments.

Please be more active. If you don't like the outings I organized, you can give your opinions or organize your own outings. Regarding postings, I don't want to get only praise with nothing else. Even if it is a praise, I want to know why you think the picture is good.

• r418mot
发表于: 8/18/2004 15:21 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Half of the times I organized outings for all the people and half of the times for photography enthusiasts only. Previously, my outings for all the people got a lot of participation and recently, very few people were interested in my general purpose outings.

Actually most of the times I organized outings for photographers only, I only suggested to go to gardens in Massachusetts and also most of the times I got zero participation.

最后进行编辑的是 r418mot on 8/18/2004 20:23, 总计第 1 次编辑
  • bangels
  • 帖子:12
  • 所在地: MA
发表于: 8/18/2004 18:46 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
r418mot 写到:
Actually most of the times I suggested to go to gardens in Massachusetts and also most of the times I got zero participation.

cmft...

I am only an airshow fan here..

Next year, I will go to the RI airshow, New England Airshow
and Fleet week in NYC.

Could you schedule for these events?
发表于: 8/18/2004 20:12 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
I think most ppl like to combine going out for photography and being relaxed and happy, not as enchanted and professional as you. You are SAID to be too professional and serious, so those ppl are too scared to take part in the photography outing. I just guess. If I am wrong, I take back what I said.
[quote="r418mot"]Tried to organize some photographer gatherings and photography outings but failed because of poor participation.
发表于: 8/18/2004 20:18 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
good idea [^] Success Success
Sometimes we can go to garden nearby, learn and practice how to photography. Occasionally we can go for a relatively long distance hiking, combining photography and exercise.

[quote="danvers"]Please organize more photo outings in Massachusetts, most of your outings are out of MA.
Please have some outing like this: start early afternoon, continue till sunset when is the good time for photo, then have simple dinner (for exchanging ideas purpose) and go home, keep it in one day.
Your photos are good, your style is consistent.
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/18/2004 20:28 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
I organized photography outings to the following gardens (all in Massachusetts).

1. Garden in the woods in Framingham;
2. Bradley Estate in Canton;
3. Long Hill in Beverly;
4. Stevens Coolidge Place in North Andover;
5. Tower Hill Botanic Garden in Boylston;
6. Norcross Wildlife Sanctuary in Monson.

Got only the participation of 3 people, 4 人次。

sunflower 写到:
good idea [^] Success Success
Sometimes we can go to garden nearby, learn and practice how to photography. Occasionally we can go for a relatively long distance hiking, combining photography and exercise.

最后进行编辑的是 r418mot on 8/18/2004 20:44, 总计第 2 次编辑
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/18/2004 20:31 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
Serious photographers are bears? [c]

Actually I am far far away from a professional photographer!

My camera worths $280 while a high end professional film camera worths $2000+. Do you still say that I am a pro?

sunflower 写到:
You are SAID to be too professional and serious, so those ppl are too scared to take part in the photography outing. I just guess. If I am wrong, I take back what I said.

发表于: 8/19/2004 09:28 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
In front of me, you ARE pro.. I have only a canon powershot 410, just like a toy for most ppl. But I like picture, no matter scenic photo or ppl photo.
Wish to take part in your activity and enjoy your photo as well as your constructive comments on photo.

[quote="r418mot"]
Actually I am far far away from a professional photographer!
发表于: 8/19/2004 09:35 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
BTW, since you have taken so many pp pic, why not set up your mainpage or post them in a specific page?
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/19/2004 11:37 发表主题: Re: 对摄友俱乐部比较失望
引用并回复 快速引用
I am not a web expert and I am lazy for that.

sunflower 写到:
BTW, since you have taken so many pp pic, why not set up your mainpage or post them in a specific page?

• bysea
  • 所在地: Boston
发表于: 8/24/2004 14:54 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Most people like PHOTO more than their author, photographer.
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/24/2004 15:06 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
[c] I don't know what opinions you want to express. I never asked the members here to like photographers.

bysea 写到:

• bysea
  • 所在地: Boston
发表于: 8/31/2004 17:14 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Sorry I should say: Most people like PHOTO more than photograph.

r418mot 写到:
[c] I don't know what opinions you want to express. I never asked the members here to like photographers.

bysea 写到:

• r418mot
发表于: 8/31/2004 19:06 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Check your dictionary and you will find there is no difference between photo and photograph.

I guess you want to say 大多数人只是喜欢拍照,不喜欢摄影。

However, even if they only like 拍照,they should do it and otherwise, they can hardly say they like it. Then I have the conclusion that most of the people here even don't like 拍照。

bysea 写到:
Sorry I should say: Most people like PHOTO more than photograph.