• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 11/04/2004 15:54 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
colder98,

I like your last photo. Nice color and light. Yet there are two flaws besides the one pointed by suyu1997.

1. You didn't hold the camera horizontally and the frame doesn't look like at the right angle.

2. There is flare on the left. It seems that you didn't use a lens hood and the backlit situation has caused some problem for you.
发表于: 11/04/2004 19:25 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
r418mot 写到:
colder98,

I like your last photo. Nice color and light. Yet there are two flaws besides the one pointed by suyu1997.

1. You didn't hold the camera horizontally and the frame doesn't look like at the right angle.

2. There is flare on the left. It seems that you didn't use a lens hood and the backlit situation has caused some problem for you.

Thanks for the suggestion. I did use the lens hood. However, it didn't work well at that stituation, at least it cannot 100% guarantee. I probably need more experience to prevent it later.

Here is the cropped pic, just hide those flaws.

• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 11/04/2004 19:30 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
You still need to rotate your photo counter-closewise to make the photo look stable.

Two suggestions for backlit situation.

1. Always remove all the filters.

2. Use the widest angle of the zoom lens to view the frame and you will see the flare more easily because the lens hood works best only when the angle is the widest.

colder98 写到:
r418mot 写到:
colder98,

Thanks for the suggestion. I did use the lens hood. However, it didn't work well at that stituation, at least it cannot 100% guarantee. I probably need more experience to prevent it later.

Here is the cropped pic, just hide those flaws.

发表于: 11/06/2004 11:31 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
[quote="r418mot"]You still need to rotate your photo counter-closewise to make the photo look stable.

Two suggestions for backlit situation.

1. Always remove all the filters.

2. Use the widest angle of the zoom lens to view the frame and you will see the flare more easily because the lens hood works best only when the angle is the widest.

Do you think the rotated one is any better than the original one? Since the right site of the pic is a slope. I guess what you said unstable is due to the trees. But somehow I feel the road is tilted after rotation. Maybe this picture is simply an inborn defective one. Do Susu have similar pics?