• 注册于:2004-10-01
  • 帖子:58
  • 所在地: norton
发表于: 11/04/2004 11:30 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
您老这么好的器材, 拍出来的东西好像觉得还是欠缺了一些什么.. 不是太美
发表于: 11/04/2004 12:22 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Very nice photos, Mot. Where did you take the last one?

I also took some similar ones at the same site from the top of the mountain. But I found that if I took a panorama at the same site, the effect would be better. I stitched several of mine pics together. Unfortunately I didn't use AE lock for them. Anyway, I wish we can go back there next year to try once more.

• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 11/04/2004 13:29 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
您老除了说别人的东西不好,还会说什么其他的?我倒不是说别人不能说我的东西不好,但要光批评别人,谁不会?!从来没有看到过您给过任何人有价值的建议!

suyu1997不是说过了吗,您认为我们这里水平不高,尽管离开这里.谁也没有逼你呀!光说不练还不是假把式!

shutterbug和suyu1997说我什么,我一点不会在乎.您吗,好象还差那么点.

Dynasty 写到:

• cookie
  • 注册于:2004-10-14
  • 帖子:21
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:00 发表主题: 好象是一个在HOPKINTON工作的人!
引用并回复 快速引用
好象是一个在HOPKINTON工作的人!

[quote="Dynasty"]您老这么好的器材, 拍出来的东西好像觉得还是欠缺了一些什么.. 不是太美[/quote]
  • suyu1997
  • 帖子:495
  • 所在地: Waltham
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:19 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
The last one of mot's photos reminds me a problem I have had for a long time: how to deal with a setup that has a bright statue, say, St. Mary here. If I expose based on the other objects (trees, lawn, etc.), the statue will get burned out and I do need details on it; if I expose based on the statue, other objects will look dead. This problems exists even at a cloudy moment.
Does anybody have a way or trick to solve it?
  • suyu1997
  • 帖子:495
  • 所在地: Waltham
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:20 发表主题: Re: 好象是一个在HOPKINTON工作的人!
引用并回复 快速引用
What does this mean? confused Please forgive my stupidity.

cookie 写到:
好象是一个在HOPKINTON工作的人!

Dynasty 写到:

发表于: 11/04/2004 14:24 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
suyu1997 写到:
The last one of mot's photos reminds me a problem I have had for a long time: how to deal with a setup that has a bright statue, say, St. Mary here. If I expose based on the other objects (trees, lawn, etc.), the statue will get burned out and I do need details on it; if I expose based on the statue, other objects will look dead. This problems exists even at a cloudy moment.

Is this ture that you need a dark room technique during era of film photography?
I think such issue can be solved by dark room operation. Even exposure for every objects under a complex ligtht situation might not be realized by camera.
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:26 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
r418mot 写到:
您老除了说别人的东西不好,还会说什么其他的?我倒不是说别人不能说我的东西不好,但要光批评别人,谁不会?!从来没有看到过您给过任何人有价值的建议!

suyu1997不是说过了吗,您认为我们这里水平不高,尽管离开这里.谁也没有逼你呀!光说不练还不是假把式!

shutterbug和suyu1997说我什么,我一点不会在乎.您吗,好象还差那么点.

Dynasty 写到:

Suggestion:

I think that most people coming here for enjoying photography, learning from each other, and discussing some interesting topics. I thank mot, suyu, shutterbug, annie, and so many other friends who would like to raise questions, propose suggestions, and share their knowledge of photography. It has been fun to be a member here.
However, not all people regard this website as a joyful place. I don’t want to know and don’t care why he or she generates some rude and sarcastic massage without any meaningful suggestions.

But I do have a suggestion to all the members at this club. Please don’t urge and fight back these massages. Because these arguments will not help us at all, but only ruin our good will to enjoy what we like, and sabotage our original goal for having this club. Why not keep a normal and happy mood to face what happened in the web? For me, to get what I want to enjoy from here is my satisfaction. Please ignore anything unhappiness.
  • Annie
  • 帖子:7448
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:31 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
colder98 写到:
Suggestion:

I think that most people coming here for enjoying photography, learning from each other, and discussing some interesting topics. I thank mot, suyu, shutterbug, annie, and so many other friends who would like to raise questions, propose suggestions, and share their knowledge of photography. It has been fun to be a member here.
However, not all people regard this website as a joyful place. I don’t want to know and don’t care why he or she generates some rude and sarcastic massage without any meaningful suggestions.

But I do have a suggestion to all the members at this club. Please don’t urge and fight back these massages. Because these arguments will not help us at all, but only ruin our good will to enjoy what we like, and sabotage our original goal for having this club. Why not keep a normal and happy mood to face what happened in the web? For me, to get what I want to enjoy from here is my satisfaction. Please ignore anything unhappiness.

support support
  • Annie
  • 帖子:7448
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:34 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
suyu1997 写到:

只有一种方法,就是楼上colder说的方法。曝几次光,然后回家PS搞定。
或者象我一样谨遵老mot的谆谆教导,不拍亮度相差很大的对象。 8)
  • r418mot
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:34 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
今后,他指责我的,我或者回,或者不理睬.他再指责别人,我立即删掉.
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:37 发表主题: Classy comment!
引用并回复 快速引用
colder98 写到:

牛 牛 Very well said!
  • r418mot
发表于: 11/04/2004 14:54 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
The 2nd one: Stockbridge, MA
The 3rd and 4th photos: Lenox, MA

colder98 写到:
Very nice photos, Mot. Where did you take the last one?

• r418mot
发表于: 11/04/2004 16:07 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
suyu1997 写到:

I think you can solve this problem by exposing as normal and scan it later on. Using the feature "Image->Adjustment->Hightlight/shadow" in Photoshop to bring out the details in highlights and shadow.