• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 11/08/2004 09:28 发表主题: Who knows how to develop Black & White film?
引用并回复 快速引用
Winter is coming and colors are less. For this reason, I plan to shoot some B/W film. I will develop the film by myself but I won't enlarge the prints. I will scan the film instead. It is expensive to develop film in photo studio.

Anyone knows what I need to buy and what the process is? I have done this with friends before but it was 10 years ago so I forget it totally. Please advise. Please note that I won't do enlargement so the dark room equipment is not necessary to me.
  • suyu1997
  • 帖子:495
  • 所在地: Waltham
发表于: 11/08/2004 10:11 发表主题: Re: Who knows how to develop Black & White film?
引用并回复 快速引用
I do not know it and have no interest in it. However, I have an instructional book on this topic, and I can lend it to you if you want. BTW, I have some (9 rolls, unexposed, of course) Kodak B&W film which I do not need; if you are interested, I can sell it to you.

r418mot 写到:
Winter is coming and colors are less. For this reason, I plan to shoot some B/W film. I will develop the film by myself but I won't enlarge the prints. I will scan the film instead. It is expensive to develop film in photo studio.

Anyone knows what I need to buy and what the process is? I have done this with friends before but it was 10 years ago so I forget it totally. Please advise. Please note that I won't do enlargement so the dark room equipment is not necessary to me.

• juno
  • 帖子:389
发表于: 11/08/2004 13:29 发表主题: Re: Who knows how to develop Black & White film?
引用并回复 快速引用
想当年我们大学的时候做过一次物理实验,就是 develope Black & White film,嗯,效果还是不错的。可惜现在都忘记了。

不过这有一个link:

http://www.ehow.com/how_1353_develop-black-white.html

hope it helps!!!

一起爬雪山吧!!!

r418mot 写到:

• shutterbug
  • 帖子:698
  • 所在地: Boston
发表于: 11/08/2004 13:42 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
unfortunately I just threw my developing tank and all the accessories two months ago when I moved. I thought I would never use it again in my whole life. I am experienced in B&W developing, but I won't suggest it to you as you can achieve the same goal far more easily with current technology. There are two kind B&W film, one is the traditional silver haloid film which you can develop at home. the newer version of B&W can be developed in C-41, the same process as print film, so you can drop it off at any place that can develop color negative films. With Photoshop, I don't think you ever need B&W to achieve the same goal. You can simply shoot negative, scan to color images, and convert to B&W. Of course it's not a straight conversion (the contrast is very low for color images) you have to do some tweaking in Photoshop. There are many free PS fileters or actions do the B&W conversion on the internet, you can do a search to find them
  • Annie
  • 帖子:7448
发表于: 11/08/2004 14:33 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
老大,买DSLR,然后设在黑白模式 Laughing