• Mira
  • 注册于:2004-10-26
  • 帖子:892
发表于: 12/07/2004 15:14 发表主题: How to control shutter speed?
引用并回复 快速引用
Hi, LM,

How to control shutter speed to get some special effect? frustrated confused confused
Thanks! Surprised
  • r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 12/07/2004 15:17 发表主题: Re: How to control shutter speed?
引用并回复 快速引用
What special effect do you want?

Mira 写到:
Hi, LM,

How to control shutter speed to get some special effect? frustrated confused confused
Thanks! Surprised

• Mira
发表于: 12/07/2004 16:53 发表主题: Re: How to control shutter speed?
引用并回复 快速引用
I don't know how to control shutter speed as 1/15, 1/50,/100, 1/200,1/1000,... frustrated
As to the special effect, I think these pictures which posted are very special, such as the bird and red fruit which whitesand took, the snow picture which colder took, and the birds pictures which susu took. Surprised
Thank you very much!

r418mot 写到:

Mira 写到:
Hi, LM,

Thanks! Surprised

• r418mot
发表于: 12/07/2004 16:57 发表主题: Re: How to control shutter speed?
引用并回复 快速引用
It will be an extremely long story so I don't think I can explain it clearly within reasonable length. You'd better check your 纽摄 and read it for one or two weeks. Everything is inside.

The subject is simply too big for me to explain it clearly by a short posting.

Mira 写到:
I don't know how to control shutter speed as 1/15, 1/50,/100, 1/200,1/1000,... frustrated
As to the special effect, I think these pictures which posted are very special, such as the bird and red fruit which whitesand took, the snow picture which colder took, and the birds pictures which susu took. Surprised
Thank you very much!

r418mot 写到:

Mira 写到:
Hi, LM,

Thanks! Surprised

• Mira
发表于: 12/07/2004 17:24 发表主题: Re: How to control shutter speed?
引用并回复 快速引用
Hi, LM, thank you very much! I read this book, and learn a lot. but I still feel it is hard to apply the theory into the specific shot. frustrated

r418mot 写到:
It will be an extremely long story so I don't think I can explain it clearly within reasonable length. You'd better check your 纽摄 and read it for one or two weeks. Everything is inside.

The subject is simply too big for me to explain it clearly by a short posting.

Mira 写到:
Thank you very much!

r418mot 写到:

Mira 写到:
Hi, LM,

Thanks! Surprised

• ayu
  • 帖子:2348
发表于: 12/15/2004 22:50 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
1. After the photo came out, the size of the object appear like 1/4 of the photo..How can I know or adjust to make sure this is the size of the object that I want?

2. How to fix the red eye?

3. How come the background of the object is blurring and seems in gray color or unclear? How can I fix this?

Thanks.
  • r418mot
发表于: 12/15/2004 23:01 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
1. Don't understand your question.

2. Use the "red eye deduction" function of your camera. If it is used, the camera will give out some bursts of pre-flashes before the final flash and picture taking. Because of this, the size of the pupil of people will be much smaller and therefore, there will be less light reflected from people's eyes. This results in less red light in people's eyes.

3. If you want your background to be as clear as your close subject, you must choose small aperture to increase the depth of field. Yet because of small aperture, your shutter speed will be slower. To stablize your camera, sometimes you must use a tripod. If you insist on not using a tripod, you must sacrifice the depth of field.

Bad color is a different problem. I cannot tell you anything until I see your picture. It really depends.
  • Mira
发表于: 1/03/2005 22:20 发表主题: How to make small pictures ready to upload online?
引用并回复 快速引用
Each time, when I tried to upload the pictures here, it is very big. oops
How to make small pictures ready to upload online?
Thank you very much!
  • fos
  • 注册于:2004-10-20
  • 帖子:338
发表于: 1/04/2005 17:30 发表主题: Re: How to make small pictures ready to upload online?
引用并回复 快速引用
Mira 写到:
Thank you very much!

If you are using Photoshop, select "Image size" from the "Image" menu.
  • Mira
发表于: 1/06/2005 12:17 发表主题: Re: How to make small pictures ready to upload online?
引用并回复 快速引用
fos 写到:
Mira 写到:
Thank you very much!

If you are using Photoshop, select "Image size" from the "Image" menu.

Thank you very much, fos.
I never use Photoshop, I just export the photo from Nikonsoftware, it automatically change file from raw to jepg, so. the photo turned out very large. oops
  • ayu
  • 帖子:2348
发表于: 1/06/2005 12:38 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Are you using any kind of photo softwares beside photoshop? Your computer maybe has some imaging or drawing softwares. it helps to change the size of the photos too...