• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 6/16/2004 10:44 发表主题: 请投票:您喜欢什么样的外拍活动?
引用并回复 快速引用
请投票

最后进行编辑的是 r418mot on 6/16/2004 19:39, 总计第 1 次编辑
  • areyoueye
  • 帖子:579
  • 所在地: MA North
发表于: 7/07/2004 11:59 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
或者俗点儿,学国内找两个MM当模特,然后大家拍
http://www.areyoueye.com/gallery

发表于: 8/19/2004 09:11 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
那可以考虑和丽人俱乐部搞联谊啊 8) 丽人买了新衣服都想show,show.摄影爱好者可以借此机会练练手艺,是不是一举两得的好主意?
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/19/2004 09:15 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
I am not enthusiastic about that. I have only film cameras and to take portraits with film cameras is very film consuming. Unless they want to pay the film and the processing by themselves.

黄老虎 写到:
那可以考虑和丽人俱乐部搞联谊啊 8) 丽人买了新衣服都想show,show.摄影爱好者可以借此机会练练手艺,是不是一举两得的好主意?

• suyu1997
  • 帖子:495
  • 所在地: Waltham
发表于: 8/20/2004 11:27 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Some thoughts from my own viewpoint. If I want to do serious photography while going somewhere far, I have to be picky to select my teammates since I do not want to waste my money/time. The considerations of a photographer and that of a general visitor are quite different and there is no way to nicely combine them. Thus, naturally, I will join an outting team only if know something about the members.
Another point is that it is not easy for many people to have interest in the same place at the same time, so maybe "small" outting events will be a better idea for the time being. For example, a sunrise session at Charles River, a late afternoon at Harvard Square, or a weekend morning at Boston Common.
  • r418mot
发表于: 8/20/2004 12:16 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
I have tried but simply there was no response. Frankly, I should say most of the people here in this club are not enthusiastic about photography. They just want to 凑热闹.

It seems that you are really interested in photography. If you like, we can go out some day. I don't mind going out with only one or two people. 凑热闹 is not my main purpose to organize anything here.

By the way, shutterbug is a good photographer but he also likes to 凑热闹 so when there is a conflict betwen 凑热闹 and photography, he will choose 凑热闹.

suyu1997 写到:
Some thoughts from my own viewpoint. If I want to do serious photography while going somewhere far, I have to be picky to select my teammates since I do not want to waste my money/time. The considerations of a photographer and that of a general visitor are quite different and there is no way to nicely combine them. Thus, naturally, I will join an outting team only if know something about the members.
Another point is that it is not easy for many people to have interest in the same place at the same time, so maybe "small" outting events will be a better idea for the time being. For example, a sunrise session at Charles River, a late afternoon at Harvard Square, or a weekend morning at Boston Common.

• suyu1997
  • 帖子:495
  • 所在地: Waltham
发表于: 8/20/2004 16:41 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Maybe we (the members of this club) can gather sometime just to know each other better, which serve as the starting point for future activities.