• shushu
  • 注册于:2019-02-13
  • 帖子:3
  • 所在地: meigu
发表于: 2/13/2019 03:38 发表主题: get at least one,
引用并回复 快速引用
PHILADELPHIA -- A three-goal cushion was much easier for the Philadelphia Flyers to protect the second time around. Jakub Voracek scored two goals and the Flyers beat the Washington Capitals 5-2 Tuesday night for their seventh consecutive win at home. Two days after blowing a 4-1 third-period lead at Washington in a 5-4 shootout loss, the Flyers held this lead against the high-powered Capitals. "Up three, the guys talked about it and we couldnt let that happen again," said Matt Read, who had one of the five goals. "We took it as a 0-0 game, kept them on their heels. We had to do the simple things, the smart things." Mark Streit and Wayne Simmonds also had goals for the Flyers. Alex Ovechkin and Eric Fehr scored for Washington. "Its always hard to come back, especially in this building," Ovechkin said. "They got the lead with two goals and they just played safe. We had our chances but we didnt score." Steve Mason made 24 saves for Philadelphia, which evened its record at 15-15-4. The Flyers are 12-6-4 since an embarrassing 7-0 loss at home to the Capitals on Nov. 1. Theyll try to go over .500 for the first time this season Thursday night when they host Columbus. Down 2-1, the Flyers stormed back with three straight goals, including a pair on the same power play in the second period. First, Read scored his team-high 10th goal on a wrister to tie it at 2. Then Washingtons Tom Wilson received a 5-minute major and ejection for charging. Wilson sent Brayden Schenn crashing headfirst into the boards with a hit from behind. Schenn sustained an upper-body injury and didnt return, but the Flyers made the most of their 5-minute man advantage. Streit fired a one-timer from the left point past goalie Braden Holtby to make it 3-2. Voracek then slid one inside the near post 72 seconds later for a 4-2 lead. "Anytime you get a 5-minute power play, you have to make sure you get at least one," Flyers captain Claude Giroux said. Capitals coach Adam Oates was not pleased with the call on Wilson. "Its a game-changing call which, which they call the way they think they see it," Oates said. "I cant do anything about it. Im also mad they dont get an instigator after that, because every single time we have one of our guys hit and a guy goes across its an automatic instigator to neutralize the play." Simmonds extended the lead to 5-2 in the third period. "We executed our game plan," he said. After a scoreless first period, Ovechkin got the scoring started 40 seconds into the second on a power play. Nicklas Backstroms pass from the far side of the net bounced off defenceman Nicklas Grossmanns skate, trickled away from Mason and went to Ovechkin, who backhanded it in for his NHL-best 28th goal. The Flyers answered 58 seconds later when Voracek took a pass from Braydon Coburn and skated in with Giroux on a 2-on-1 break. Voracek kept the puck and fired a wrister that beat Holtby to the stick side. "I surprised myself because I never shoot," Voracek said. "I always pass. Ive been that way since I was a kid." Fehr gave the Capitals a 2-1 lead in the second period when he scored on a one-timer off a perfect centring pass from behind the net by Troy Brouwer. NOTES: The Capitals recalled C Casey Wellman from the AHLs Hershey Bears. Wellman had 13 points (seven goals, six assists) in 23 games. ... Voracek has five goals in the last five games. ... Washington had played to a shootout in its previous three games. ... Simmonds snapped a 10-game drought with the goal. Roquan Smith Bears Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. Anthony Miller Bears Jersey . The Canadian defensive tackle suffered the injury on Monday and had tests done on Tuesday. He was a potential starter on the defensive line but head coach Mike OShea said he wasnt even thinking about the ratio when he got the news.www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Chase-Daniel-Jersey/ .com) - Calgary Flames forward Johnny Gaudreau has been selected as the NHLs Rookie of the Month for December, the league announced Friday. Cody Parkey Jersey . -- Officials have approved a deal to build a new $672 million stadium for the Atlanta Braves away from the downtown Atlanta area that has traditionally been its home. Trey Burton Bears Jersey . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable.ROME - Italian Football Federation president Carlo Tavecchio hopes a plan to reduce Serie A from 20 to 18 clubs is approved this year.Tavecchio tells RAI state radio, If its not done in 2015 then well have to make other evaluations.Tavecchio also wants to cut Serie B from 22 to 20 clubs.He says, The Italian sports system is imploding. The resources are diminishing. ... (The reductions) can return Ittalian football to a better level.ddddddddddddDragged down by old stadiums, dwindling attendance, fan violence and racism, Serie A is struggling to keep up with leagues in England, Spain and Germany.Italy is fourth in UEFAs country coefficient rankings, which determine how many clubs each league gets in the lucrative Champions League.Tavecchio did not say when the cuts might be made. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '
  • shushu
发表于: 2/13/2019 03:39 发表主题: not quite enough to
引用并回复 快速引用
MONTMELO, Spain -- Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso is telling his local fans to keep their expectations low for this Sundays Spanish Grand Prix. Lorenzo Carter Jersey . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes. "If I say we will fight for the podium I will probably be lying to you, and I dont want to disappoint our fans," Alonso said on Thursday, a day before practice begins at the seasons first event in Europe. Alonso sits third in the standings with 41 points after Mercedes pair Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton swept the first four races of the season. Rosberg leads the standings with 79 points with Hamilton four points behind. Ferraris last win came at Montmelo one year ago when Alonso got his second career victory on the circuit. Since then, it is on its longest streak without a victory in almost two decades after Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel dominated the end of last season before Mercedes took the lead this year. Alonso has yet to crack the top three spots in qualifying so far in 2014, while Kimi Raikkonen has fared even worse in his return to the team that he won the world title with in 2007. The Finn hasnt finished in the top six spots in any race, and has also lacked speed in qualifying. "We finished ninth and 10th in Bahrain and did podium in China because we had some things (come) together on that Sunday, but it is not that we are in a position to say we will fight for the podium here," Alonso said. "Barcelona is a good point to check how competitive we are." Alonso said Ferraris upgrade package is "nothing out of the world" and that the biggest advantage he will have is his knowledge of the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya with its single straightaway, which he hoped would reduce Mercedes ability to leverage its better overall speed. The race will be Ferraris second under new team principal Marco Mattiacci after he replaced Stefano Domenicali. Mattiacci, a former president of Ferrari North America but with no experience in F1, arrived to Shanghai in time to watch Alonso steer to a third-place finish. Alonso said Mattiacci was meeting with everyone on the team-- from drivers to engineers and crew members-- but needed time to learn the sport before he put his stamp on the Italian team. "At the moment everything is more or less the same," Alonso said. "Everything is calm, no big changes. In China, Marco arrived with little experience in motor racing and lots of experience on the management side, but he is listening and learning as much as he can. I dont think Marco wants to become an engineer, but he will need some time to settle down and make some decisions. "It is a good thing for Ferrari to move forward and past some historical mistakes." Nate Solder Giants Jersey . Louis Cardinals won the World Series last season, but after losing first baseman Albert Pujols to free agency and manager Tony LaRussa to retirement, they opened the 2012 season in 12th spot in the TSN. Cody Latimer Giants Jersey . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal.TORONTO – Jose Bautista hit a home run (his 15th), threw a runner out trying to score, lined into a triple play and was denied a catch down the right field line thanks to fan interference (although the hitter, Tony Cruz, was ruled out when the Blue Jays challenged the ruling). All in a nights work for the slugger as the Jays won a sixth-straight game, 3-1 over the St. Louis Cardinals. “I think its got to be the most eventful game Ive ever had in my career,” said Bautista. “Id like to see if anybody could find somebody else to have a game with that combination of plays. Thatd be pretty awesome.” Whats becoming clearer as the days go by is that this is a good Blue Jays team. Mediocre or bad teams dont win nine in a row, drop a couple and then respond with another win streak thats now reached six. Torontos been victorious in 20 of its last 24 games, is at or near the top of the sports key offensive statistical categories and continues to get solid starting pitching and defence. “Were playing great baseball and were enjoying a great couple of months and we need to keep doing that so we can get to the playoffs,” said Bautista. “We just need to stay with the consistency. Same approach, same effort that were putting forward every single night and its a lot of fun when youre winning. Its the first time Ive ever experienced anything like this at this level so Im enjoying it a lot as well.” Marcus Stroman won his second-straight start and improved his big league record to 3-0, hurling six-plus innings of one-run ball. After a shaky start - he allowed the run in the first, and backed by strong defensive plays by Bautista and Brett Lawrie - Stroman settled in and ended up striking out seven Cardinals. His curveball, which confounded the Royals last Saturday, made for more misery for another Missouri-based team. “Its been huge just because I dont feel like I necessarily have to throw a fastball in a fastball count,” said Stroman. “Just being able to mix it up and keep guys off balance has been pretty good this year.” When Stroman was lifted by manager John Gibbons in the seventh, the fans gave him a standing ovation. “Yeah, its pretty special,” said Stroman. “I tried to do my best tough guy impersonation and tried not to smile but it was definitely pretty special walking off. Just to go out there and put my team in a position to win was awesome.” 25TH ANNIVERSARY OF ROGERS CENTRE Jimmy Key threw out the ceremonial first pitch to Ernie Whitt on Friday night. The two formed the battery for the first ever pitch thrown at SkyDome, a strike to Milwaukees Paul Molitor on June 5, 1989. It was a trip down memory lane in a stadium that so often is unfairly maligned. A technological wonder when it was built, some still see it that way. “Itss a nice piece of architecture,” said Jose Bautista. Will Hernandez Giants Jersey. “You come in here and you expect it to be kind of old and beat down and look out of place because its so old but it actually looks pretty modern from the outside looking in. I was surprised the first time I saw it. I was expecting something different. I was pleasantly surprised.” Fans old enough to remember that June night in 1989 and the four Blue Jays playoff appearances in the SkyDomes first five years may have a different opinion of the facility than the younger crowd thats yet to experience a winner. Still, fond memories abound, even those of the more recent variety. “Itd have to be probably the day that I hit the 50th home run,” said Bautista of September 24, 2010. “It was a pretty nice crowd in a day game and one of the unique features of the stadium was highlighted that day, you know, open roof on a beautiful day.” Only Cito Gaston has managed more games in Rogers Centre/SkyDome than John Gibbons. “Its an entertaining place,” said Gibbons. “Exciting, fans come here because some crazy things can happen. The ball flies. Youve got some bouncy turf. I really enjoy this place. One thing youre guaranteed, youre always going to have a game because they can close that roof.” NO QUIT When a team has won six in a row, 15 of 17 and 20 of 24 like the Blue Jays have after Fridays action, chances are resiliency is one of its characteristics. The clubs star player sees it. “Its something that I always thought, even from last year, that we never give up,” said Bautista. “We had a lot of tough games last year. We lost a lot of close games and we battled back from some blowouts and came close, not quite enough to come out with a win. I always noted that about this team where we never give up and we always fight.” Amid the wreckage of last years lost season, 32 of Torontos 74 victories were comeback wins. So far this season, the Blue Jays have 13 come-from-behind victories. RASMUS AND SANTOS UPDATES Centrefielder Colby Rasmus is nearing a return to game action as he recovers from a right hamstring injury. “Colbys doing baseball activities down (in Florida),” said Gibbons. “We figure at the beginning of the week hell probably get into a game.” Rasmus has been on the disabled list since May 13. What he originally believed wouldnt require a DL stint has turned into a near-month absence, a reminder of how uncertain muscle injuries can be. Sergio Santos threw a bullpen session before Thursdays game in Detroit. Gibbons wasnt clear on the plan moving forward. Earlier in the week the plan was for Santos to throw sides on Thursday (he did) and on Sunday and if he passed both tests, hed leave for Buffalo and a rehab assignment perhaps as early as Monday. Cheap Hoodies From China Discount NFL Shirts Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys ' ' '
  • shushu
发表于: 2/13/2019 03:39 发表主题: Cronin, Scott
引用并回复 快速引用
St. Louis, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Chandler Catanzaro made four field goals as the Arizona Cardinals moved closer to clinching a playoff spot despite not scoring a touchdown in a 12-6 victory over the St. Louis Rams on Thursday. The Cardinals (11-3) now own the leagues best record and can secure a postseason berth this Sunday as long as the Dallas-Philadelphia game doesnt end in a tie. Arizona can also clinch with a Detroit loss against Minnesota and a Green Bay win or tie in Buffalo. Arizona, however, suffered another injury at quarterback at the hands of the St. Louis defense as Drew Stanton left the game with a right knee injury in the third quarter. He was carted off to the locker room and did not return. Stanton, who was 12-of-20 for 109 yards before exiting, started his fifth straight game after Carson Palmer tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee in a 31-14 win over the Rams on Nov. 9. Ryan Lindley took over for Stanton and completed four of his 10 passes for 30 yards. Larry Fitzgerald (31 years, 102 days old) became the youngest player in NFL history to compile 900 career receptions after finishing with seven catches for 30 yards. Arizonas 11 wins ties a franchise record which was also set in 1925 and 1948. <a href="www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Remmers-Elite-Jersey/">Mike Remmers Jersey</a>.Michael Briscoe is serving a life sentence for sexual assault, kidnapping and first-degree murder in the death of 13-year-old Nina Courtepatte in 2005. <a href="www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Randy-Moss-Elite-Jersey/">Randy Moss Vikings Jersey</a>. You can watch the game live on TSN2 and TSN Mobile TV at 9pm et/6pm pt. Jonathan Huberdeau and Quinton Howden are expected to make their debuts for Team Canada. <a href="www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Hughes-Elite-Jersey/">www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Mike-Hughes-Elite-Jersey/</a>. James Jones got his turn Sunday. And the lift he brought, combined with the expected playoff showings from LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, have the Heat off and running in these playoffs. <a href="www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Daniel-Carlson-Elite-Jersey/">Daniel Carlson Vikings Jersey</a>. Basketball fans around the globe will be watching as Kobe Bryant makes his season debut - 240 days after tearing his left Achilles - against Toronto, a team he has used as his own personal punching bag. <a href="www.shopvikingsauthentic.com/Youth-Brian-ONeill-Elite-Jersey/">Brian ONeill Jersey</a>. The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go.WINNIPEG -- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers have finally settled on their defensive coaching staff for this season, led by CFL veteran Gary Etcheverry as defensive co-ordinator. Nelson Martin is the clubs defensive backs coach and Mike Scheper will be the defensive line coach. All three have recent experience with the Saskatchewan Roughriders, the team announced Thursday. Etcheverry last coached in the CFL with Saskatchewan, leading their defence to back-to-back Grey Cup appearances in 2009 and 2010. He was head coach of the Toronto Argonauts in 2002 and defensive co-ordinator of the 2004 Ottawa Renegadess.dddddddddddd Most recently he was head coach of the University of Ottawa Gee-Gees. Etcheverry has previous coaching experience in the NFL, German Football League, CIS, Canada Junior Football League and NCAA. Martin spent the 2012 season as Hamiltons defensive backs coach and before that held a similar post with Saskatchewan for two seasons. He made his CFL coaching debut with the Ottawa Renegades in 2003 as a special teams assistant. Scheper coached the defensive line at Portland State University the past two seasons and served in that capacity with Saskatchewan in 2009 and 2010. <a href="www.chinawholesalejerseysnfl.com/">Wholesale Jerseys</a> ' ' '