• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 6/25/2004 14:54 发表主题: Thanks to shornet, jjc, and toytree!
引用并回复 快速引用
I was about to close this club because no one cared about it. It is you who have made this club more interesting and attractive!

It seems my photography style is not appreciated very much by people here. People prefer action and excitement while my photos are only focused on beauty in nature, colors and patterns.
  • r418mot
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 6/25/2004 15:28 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Actually I don't expect to take a lot of pictures this Sunday. I prefer to take pictures without any pressure to press the shutter release button. While I am with a lot of people, I will definitely have this pressure and that is why I don't expect to have good photos then.

People photography requires fast action and I am not good at this.
  • jjc
  • 帖子:18
发表于: 6/28/2004 20:36 发表主题: Re: Thanks to shornet, jjc, and toytree!
引用并回复 快速引用
r418mot 写到:
I was about to close this club because no one cared about it. It is you who have made this club more interesting and attractive!

It seems my photography style is not appreciated very much by people here. People prefer action and excitement while my photos are only focused on beauty in nature, colors and patterns.

I think you have done great job by opening and maintaining this photo club. I believe a lot of people appreciate it. I also like your Butterfly and other pictures. They are really good.

I have some suggestions on photographing activities and I will post them later.

Be optimistic and think positively, it will get better and better.

Cheers!

Jim