• r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 7/09/2004 19:11 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
I am using a film scanner rather than a flat bed scanner. To obtain decent pictures, flatbed scanners cannot be used at all.

Secondly, you must be good at Photoshop. The raw image from a scanner is usually very bad and useless. Only after adjustment, can it become nice. Here I post two pictures for comparison.

This is the raw image obtained from my film scanner.

This is the image adjusted by Photoshop.

If you like, I can scan some film for you but don't give me too much because it takes more than 5 minutes to do scanning and editing for each frame.
  • r418mot
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:2787
  • 所在地: 加州
发表于: 7/09/2004 20:50 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
I really don't recommend my film scanner because it doesn't worth. It is Minolta 5400 and costs more than $800. I really think it is a waste of money but I didn't have the chance to return it because when I felt unsatisfied with it, it had already passed one month.

I think a cheaper film scanner will do the job equally well. In my opinion, a scanner with resolution of 2400DPI is enough (mine is 5400DPI but the film resolution itself cannot reach that level). To remove dust more easily, you might want the ICE feature but the feature alone costs more than $200.

You can check scanners and post the information here. I will have a look and make my recommendation.