• persoone
  • 注册于:2006-10-30
  • 帖子:1821
  • 所在地: Boston
发表于: 1/14/2009 14:38 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
DaFaMao 写到:
Commitment is a person characteristic. If you have it, that is great. If you don't, you don't. 一样米养百样人。You cannot force it. 当然,希望所有人都像你这么想。。。

I disagree. Everyone has this characteristic (commitment) but in different degree. One can show different level of commitment towards different things depending on the interests.
发表于: 1/14/2009 15:26 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
大发毛,,你还在闹事儿呀,,
二姐不同意你的解释..
快认个错,,,就不追究你了
我砍 我砍

persoone 写到:
DaFaMao 写到:
Commitment is a person characteristic. If you have it, that is great. If you don't, you don't. 一样米养百样人。You cannot force it. 当然,希望所有人都像你这么想。。。

I disagree. Everyone has this characteristic (commitment) but in different degree. One can show different level of commitment towards different things depending on the interests.

• persoone
发表于: 1/14/2009 15:54 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
bemyself1 写到:

confused confused confused Why attraction is the garantee of commitment ? Attraction should only be the important factor for decision making (going or not going). Once commitment is made- should stick to it

Forgot to mention in my previous post. Thanks for bringing it (in red) up!
This is common sense. As far as I see, all core members of our club have this treats happy
  • persoone
发表于: 1/14/2009 16:11 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
哈哈哈哈,你俩谁都不追究,我说的也不见得对,各抒己见,好事来的smile

constrictionguy 写到:
大发毛,,你还在闹事儿呀,,
二姐不同意你的解释..
快认个错,,,就不追究你了
我砍 我砍

persoone 写到:
DaFaMao 写到:

发表于: 1/14/2009 16:27 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
二姐,,把这只讨厌的猫和烦人的鱼关在一起,,看它俩还在闹事 我靠 打你
djMM出来拉,老J死哪儿去了..
persoone 写到:
哈哈哈哈,你俩谁都不追究,我说的也不见得对,各抒己见,好事来的smile

constrictionguy 写到:
大发毛,,你还在闹事儿呀,,
二姐不同意你的解释..
快认个错,,,就不追究你了
我砍 我砍

persoone 写到:
DaFaMao 写到:

发表于: 1/14/2009 17:00 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
最后的计划到底是怎样的?哪天开始,哪天结束,有些什么活动,有些什么 backup plan,大致地点在哪里?

眼看活动将近,任务也该分配了。
  • kurtyang
  • 注册于:2005-07-17
  • 帖子:3698
  • 所在地: BOSTON
发表于: 1/14/2009 17:14 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
http://www.villageskiandsport.com/app/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=51&Itemid=58

$10 coupon for downhill ski rental near Lincoln

Heaven ski rental $12 near Conway ( 603) 383-4100

those stores help us greatly doing downhill trip around both Conway and Lincoln area. With those stores, I would prefer renting the ski most of time.

Wildcat next weekend has a very long and very interesting green trail from the top of the mountain. I really want to do that and most of my beginner friends might make it.

这周我们还有一个重要任务就是探查LINCOLN是否成为我们户外活动的中心, 那里的交通距离设施COTTAGE都比较理想, 有三大不错的SKI RESORTS, 很多XC Trails, 加上无数的HIKING TRAIL和PEMI RIVER (还有其他两个RIVER).

小强, 我今晚给你电话,以确定XC和SNOWSHOES的TRAIL, XC我目前至少有三个可选择, 今天工作太忙....
  • kurtyang
发表于: 1/14/2009 17:29 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
名额已满.
发表于: 1/14/2009 20:42 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
kurtyang 写到:
QR 写到:
kurt 好幸福啊,羡慕ing。。。
我们不放假

欢迎QR来俩天或一天

kurt偏心 Sad
  • bemyself1
  • 注册于:2005-07-26
  • 帖子:143
  • 所在地: boston
发表于: 1/14/2009 22:47 发表主题: Re: ???
引用并回复 快速引用
I am ok. Thanks for your concern 感动

Have a nice weekend

[quote="constrictionguy"]你恢复的怎么样拉? 希望下周可以见到你..... Success rose
  • QR
  • 注册于:2007-07-05
  • 帖子:829
发表于: 1/15/2009 01:12 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
你这小孩又来捣乱 打你 我们不放假啊所以最多玩两天
对不起。我有些重要的事可能这两天做不完。先把名字撤下来以便别人报名。
如果到时没有代替,我按原定的交我的那份

melody730 写到:
kurtyang 写到:
QR 写到:
kurt 好幸福啊,羡慕ing。。。
我们不放假

欢迎QR来俩天或一天

kurt偏心 Sad

• fresh_orange
  • 注册于:2005-04-25
  • 帖子:9346
  • 所在地: Braintree
发表于: 1/15/2009 11:15 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
大家玩好,在领导的谆谆教诲下,我就不凑热闹了 oops 到时候记得贴照片啊!
发表于: 1/15/2009 13:24 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
八宝饭好吃 oops tongue

fresh_orange 写到:

• fresh_orange
  • 注册于:2005-04-25
  • 帖子:9346
  • 所在地: Braintree
发表于: 1/15/2009 13:53 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
哈哈,还惦记着,那天开party再给大伙做个大的。Laughing

constrictionguy 写到:
八宝饭好吃 oops tongue

fresh_orange 写到:

• kurtyang
发表于: 1/15/2009 14:41 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
It is my fault and responsibility to cause the argument in the last couple days. Very sorry. Still many don't know what caused my emotion totally breakdown and that it may have caused more misunderstanding. Since the issue is gone and it is very sensitive, I would like to reserve the right to keep it private. Just hope all friends here try best to avoid the conflict while we are under the same roof.

People have different faith and we should respect that. No matter what faith, everyone did at least quite some to help others or make our trips better and safer. I just wish everyone continue doing that and having nice trip, just like many many trips we have done before, only pure happiness without much conflict. And being humble is one good way to avoid the conflict.

Sorry for the argument. Thank everyone!