• Bono
  • 注册于:2007-05-26
  • 帖子:3025
  • 所在地: Boston North
发表于: 9/18/2012 11:48 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Obama does provide good lip service for all the people, by over promising and make straight out lies.

rogerlee 写到:
You are right. At least Obama want to be for all the people. You definitely can reject him because he is not God.

xiaoqiang 写到:
Only God is for All the people.

rogerlee 写到:
Romney is not for ALL the people in the US. He is not ready for President.

• 花溪
  • 注册于:2009-10-05
  • 帖子:373
发表于: 9/18/2012 14:53 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Please be aware that Romney's main concern is to change the FISCAL policy, which is to continue reducing tax for the rich. As for his MONETARY policy, it is still a mystery! has he ever mentioned that he will stop printing money? Am I missing something here?

If you doubt Romey's belief in stimulus, you need only go back to 2008, when he proposed a $250 billion package, more than any other presidential candidate, and criticized John McCain for proposing austerity.

xiaoqiang 写到:
You tell O that he should stop bailing out big banks and stop sending tax payers money to his buddies right now.

You tell Ben that he should stop printing right now.

You tell the old fox in Omaha he should send a multi-billion check to IRS right now.

Action speak louder than words.

昨天看了一则新闻,标题是 Republicans are too angry to win. 讨厌

"You cannot argue with (sometime fake) human stupidity." 同意

rogerlee 写到:
No matter the rich is distasteful or the honest, they should help the poor RIGHT NOW, which IS for his own benefit in the future.

xiaoqiang 写到:
The rich should look after the poor, at least for his own benefit in the long run.

What is distasteful is that the greedy rich to get richer by pretending to look after the poor.

Between the disgusting greedy rich and the honest greedy rich, I choose the latter.

花溪 写到:
Charles Dickens 的书,还是应该常看看。

A Christmas Carol, first published in 1843, remains popular, has never been out of print, and has been adapted to film, stage, opera, and other media multiple times.

xiaoqiang 写到:

rogerlee 写到:

发表于: 9/18/2012 15:01 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Yes you missed something: Romney said he will not re-appoint Big Ben as the Fed Chairman if elected.

$250 billion is 1/10 of 2.5 trillin that Big Ben has printed so far.

Both Romney and Ryan are fiscally concervative. You cannot spin it the other way around. As long as they reduce the money spent by the government, I don't care where they cut, because whether they cut the rich or the poor, they all come from the same tax payer pool.

花溪 写到:
Please be aware that Romney's main concern is to change the FISCAL policy, which is to continue reducing tax for the rich. As for his MONETARY policy, it is still a mystery! has he ever mentioned hat he will stop printing money? Am I missing something here?

If you doubt Romey's belief in stimulus, you need only go back to 2008, when he proposed a $250 billion package, more than any other presidential candidate, and criticized John McCain for proposing austerity.

xiaoqiang 写到:
You tell O that he should stop bailing out big banks and stop sending tax payers money to his buddies right now.

You tell the old fox in Omaha he should send a multi-billion check to IRS right now.

rogerlee 写到:
No matter the rich is distasteful or the honest, they should help the poor RIGHT NOW, which IS for his own benefit in the future.

xiaoqiang 写到:
The rich should look after the poor, at least for his own benefit in the long run.

What is distasteful is that the greedy rich to get richer by pretending to look after the poor.

Between the disgusting greedy rich and the honest greedy rich, I choose the latter.

花溪 写到:

A Christmas Carol, first published in 1843, remains popular, has never been out of print, and has been adapted to film, stage, opera, and other media multiple times.

xiaoqiang 写到:

rogerlee 写到:

发表于: 9/18/2012 15:21 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Let's discuss the topic in a more constructive manner. (Borrowed some idea from Breezy)

Under O and Big Ben's current policy, how do you plan for the financial future? (I would like to hear 花溪 or Roger's answer.)
  • Bono
  • 注册于:2007-05-26
  • 帖子:3025
  • 所在地: Boston North
发表于: 9/18/2012 16:03 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Bingo!
Xiaoqiang nailed it in!

Under big Ben and obama, I am forced to Accumualte debt, to speculate and follow the next bubble.
Otherwise my hard earned money will devalue, due to inflation.

The whole country, as an aggregate, will try to borrow from the future to solve a current debt crisis.

Fiscal cliff is right here. O and B simplied do not care, as long as they are still the driver into the crash!
  • 花溪
发表于: 9/18/2012 17:23 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
What do you mean you don't care about they cut the rich or the poor? Isn't this essentially the election all about? Romney is fiscally concervative, so he will continue to reduce tax for the rich, we know all about his fiscal policy. However, as I said, his monetary policy is still a mystery!

Just because Romney opposes a third term for Bernanke does not mean he opposes Bernanke’s broader approach to monetary policy. (Romney has said Fed easing in 2009 was "effective to a certain degree.") Is this some sort of hint from him for his monetary policy?

If you think just because he can make millions for himself he can also cure the economy, think again.

xiaoqiang 写到:
Yes you missed something: Romney said he will not re-appoint Big Ben as the Fed Chairman if elected.

$250 billion is 1/10 of 2.5 trillin that Big Ben has printed so far.

Both Romney and Ryan are fiscally concervative. You cannot spin it the other way around. As long as they reduce the money spent by the government, I don't care where they cut, because whether they cut the rich or the poor, they all come from the same tax payer pool.

花溪 写到:
Please be aware that Romney's main concern is to change the FISCAL policy, which is to continue reducing tax for the rich. As for his MONETARY policy, it is still a mystery! has he ever mentioned hat he will stop printing money? Am I missing something here?

xiaoqiang 写到:

rogerlee 写到:

xiaoqiang 写到:

花溪 写到:

xiaoqiang 写到:

rogerlee 写到:

发表于: 9/18/2012 18:27 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
I am still waiting for your answer to my question: how do you, as a responsible citizen, plan for your financial future if the current fiscal and monetary policy continue?

There is no need to spin Romney's monetary policy stance. He is conservative and disagrees with Big Ben's infinite printing practice. Let's just stop here so that we don't waste time arguing about the obvious.

I think again, but still believe when it comes to fix real economy,

a man who has successfully run multiple real businesses and made millions for himself

is still better than

a lawyer who has never run any real business but still made millions for himself.

花溪 写到:
What do you mean you don't care about they cut the rich or the poor? Isn't this essentially the election all about? Romney is fiscally concervative, so he will continue to reduce tax for the rich, we know all about his fiscal policy. However, as I said, his monetary policy is still a mystery!

Just because Romney opposes a third term for Bernanke does not mean he opposes Bernanke’s broader approach to monetary policy. (Romney has said Fed easing in 2009 was "effective to a certain degree.") Is this some sort of hint from him for his monetary policy?

If you think just because he can make millions for himself he can also cure the economy, think again.

发表于: 9/18/2012 20:04 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
heard these on the news yesterday

news1: Obama speaks file claims at WTO against China at Ohio voters meeting.
news2: Romney says Obama doesn't do enough at getting tough with China, he would do more.
news3: Latinos say we will vote for you if you do something for Latinos.
news4: some discussions about illegal immigrants becoming US citizens.
  • 花溪
发表于: 9/18/2012 20:23 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Being a responsible citizen, I am trying very hard to elect the right president, and I am trying very hard to understand Romey's fiscal and monetary policies. Unfortunately, some other people are just assuming that he can fix the economy because he made millions for himself.

I think that Romney has no clue about what is, in reality, the most powerful tool available for bolstering the labor market. Many people have started to believe that he is a closet Keynesian who would unleash expansionary policies in office, but if he is he continues to keep the secret well.

Of course he is smart to keep the secret. If he had other better idea, you think he would not talk about it at all?

xiaoqiang 写到:
I am still waiting for your answer to my question: how do you, as a responsible citizen, plan for your financial future if the current fiscal and monetary policy continue?

There is no need to spin Romney's monetary policy stance. He is conservative and disagrees with Big Ben's infinite printing practice. Let's just stop here so that we don't waste time arguing about the obvious.

I think again, but still believe when it comes to fix real economy,

a man who has successfully run multiple real businesses and made millions for himself

is still better than

a lawyer who has never run any real business but still made millions for himself.

花溪 写到:

发表于: 9/18/2012 23:02 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
祝你好运
发表于: 9/18/2012 23:33 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Energy is better spent in this kind of activity:

This is very good movie.
  • rogerlee
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:13533
发表于: 9/19/2012 13:58 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
This is really another topic that should have a new different post.

If you want to talk about how the election and policies effect your financial plan, I agree with 花溪 that the first thing is to decide who you support. Because they will have fundamental different policies and may affect your financial plan directly.

In short, for people whose income over $250k, Romney will tax less on you. you go ahead and vote for hom if you want only to focus on you financial plan and don't care the environment and new energy economy. Otherwise you should consider vote for Obama and contribute a little more for a better future.

For those whose income is not over $250k but whose family income is over $250k, you may consider file your tax return separately.

For those whose family income not over $250k, their financial plan won't have much difference because both Romney & Obama will continue tax cut policy.

xiaoqiang 写到:
Let's discuss the topic in a more constructive manner. (Borrowed some idea from Breezy)

Under O and Big Ben's current policy, how do you plan for the financial future? (I would like to hear 花溪 or Roger's answer.)

发表于: 9/19/2012 14:31 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Romney “站着说话不腰疼”。什么叫freeloader? 我看他自已才是freeloader. 几代人都不用劳动的食利阶层,不是freeloader是什么? 对这这么一大批freeloaders,还把辛勤工作, 养家糊口,paycheck to paycheck 的老百姓说成freeloader, 实在傲慢。虽然我们大家都向往成为Romney那样的freeloader, to have that kind of financial freedom, 但是毕竟一个国家,那样的freeloader在什么时候都是少数人,这样幸运的少数人,实在是应该多想想如何为社会做些好事才是正路。
发表于: 9/19/2012 14:52 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
So you think the weather will be good tomorrow?

rogerlee 写到:
This is really another topic that should have a new different post.

If you want to talk about how the election and policies effect your financial plan, I agree with 花溪 that the first thing is to decide who you support. Because they will have fundamental different policies and may affect your financial plan directly.

In short, for people whose income over $250k, Romney will tax less on you. you go ahead and vote for hom if you want only to focus on you financial plan and don't care the environment and new energy economy. Otherwise you should consider vote for Obama and contribute a little more for a better future.

For those whose income is not over $250k but whose family income is over $250k, you may consider file your tax return separately.

For those whose family income not over $250k, their financial plan won't have much difference because both Romney & Obama will continue tax cut policy.

xiaoqiang 写到:

发表于: 9/19/2012 14:54 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
人民公仆确实很辛苦。

花溪 写到:
Romney “站着说话不腰疼”。什么叫freeloader? 我看他自已才是freeloader. 几代人都不用劳动的食利阶层,不是freeloader是什么? 对这这么一大批freeloaders,还把辛勤工作, 养家糊口,paycheck to paycheck 的老百姓说成freeloader, 实在傲慢。虽然我们大家都向往成为Romney那样的freeloader, to have that kind of financial freedom, 但是毕竟一个国家,那样的freeloader在什么时候都是少数人,这样幸运的少数人,实在是应该多想想如何为社会做些好事才是正路。