• segmentation
  • 注册于:2004-09-20
  • 帖子:753
  • 所在地: 火星
发表于: 7/22/2004 14:00 发表主题: Jokes(Entertain me!)
引用并回复 快速引用
-It looks like Howard Dean will be speaking at the Democratic Convention on the first night. I guess they’re going to use him to test the sound system. If he doesn’t blow it out it’ll be okay.

-Are you excited about the Republican and Democratic Conventions this summer? The keynote speakers for the Democratic Convention have been announced. There’s Al Gore, Dick Gephardt and Joe Lieberman. Side effects may include boredom, sleepiness and sexual dysfunction.

-It’s now official. Shaq has been traded to the Miami Heat. Are you sad that Shaq is leaving? It’s kind of sad. I saw a car today with a Laker flag flying at half mast.

-Kobe is really excited about the trade. He said he’s looking forward to having a new group of teammates not to pass the ball to!

-For the 2nd time in the past few days, a new world record has been set in the 100 meter dash. It was set by Filipino troops fleeing Iraq.

-The Democratic National Committee released its lineup of the politicians speaking at the convention, and Hillary Clinton was not on the list. Bill told her she shouldn’t feel bad. None of his other women are speaking either.

-This John Kerry and John Edwards ticket is going better than expected. The two have been everywhere together. In fact today they went to Massachusetts and got married.

-President Reagan’s son Ron Reagan is going to be a featured speaker at the Democratic convention. President Bush says he is not worried. He said, "Who wants to listen to the son of a former president speak at a convention?”

-After 7 years as CIA Director, George Tenet officially resigned as of yesterday. His final words of advice to the agency were "Keep an eye out for this bin Laden fella, he could be trouble.”

-Kerry is hoping that Edwards will bring in a lot of the female vote because of the way he looks. So Cheney and Edwards are both going after voter’s hearts…but Cheney is looking for a donor.
  • Jedi
  • 帖子:1166
发表于: 7/22/2004 15:26 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
these are good ones! :D:D:D

Heard the first one on Jay Leno.
  • segmentation
  • 帖子:753
  • 所在地: 火星
发表于: 7/22/2004 17:37 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Correct. They are all from late nit show.

I am just bored.

Entertain me, Jedi!

Alright, ALmost time to go home.....

What you up to this weekend? Will you join us for Friday dancing on the street.

Jedi 写到:

• Jedi
  • 帖子:1166
发表于: 7/22/2004 18:37 发表主题:
引用并回复 快速引用
Will go to Acadia this weekend Sad
I am no good dancer anyway Sad

segmentation 写到:
Correct. They are all from late nit show.

I am just bored.

Entertain me, Jedi!

Alright, ALmost time to go home.....

What you up to this weekend? Will you join us for Friday dancing on the street.

Jedi 写到: